The ACA does not endorse and has no control over the content of messages submitted by others to message boards.
messages submitted to message boards are not necessarily reviewed by the ACA prior to posting and do not necessarily
reflect the opinions or policies of the ACA. The ACA makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content
of the messages in the message boards or the accuracy and reliability of any messages and other materials in the
message boards. Nonetheless, the ACA reserves the right to prevent you from submitting Materials to message boards and to edit,
restrict, or remove such messages for any reason at any time.
The ACA assumes no responsibility for actively monitoring message boards for inappropriate messages. If at any time the
ACA chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the message boards, the ACA nonetheless assumes no responsibility for
the content of the messages, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate messages, and no
responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any message. In submitting messages to message boards, you agree
to strictly limit yourself to discussions about the subject matter for which the message boards are intended. You agree
that the ACA accepts no liability whatsoever if it determines to prevent your messages from being submitted or
if it edits, restricts or removes your messages. You also agree to permit any other user of this site to
access, view, store, or reproduce the material for that other user's personal use and not to restrict or
inhibit the use of the site by any other person.
You agree that you will not submit messages to message boards that:
- are unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent, including any communication that constitutes (or encourages conduct that would constitute) a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any local, state, national, or international law;
- violate the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any other person. By submitting messages to message boards, you represent to the ACA that you are the rightful owner of such material or that you have first obtained permission to submit the material from the rightful owner
- improperly assume or claim the identity, characteristics, or qualifications of another person
- are for purposes of spamming
- contain any virus or other harmful component
- are libelous, or an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or any other third party rights
- are for commercial purposes or contain advertising or are intended to solicit a person to buy or sell services or to make donations.
You agree that any message whatsoever submitted by you becomes the property of the ACA and may be used, copied,
sublicensed, adapted, transmitted, distributed, publicly performed, published, displayed, or deleted as the ACA
You agree to release the ACA, its agents, officers and directors from any and all liability and obligations
whatsoever in connection with or arising from your use of message boards. If at any time you are not happy with the
message boards or object to any material within message boards, your sole remedy is to cease using them.
From the officers:
The ACA Lecture Series continues Sunday, December 8th at 12:15pm with activist Zack Kopplin talking about "Fighting Creationism in Louisiana and Now Texas". The lecture will be held at the Austin History Center, 9th and Guadalupe. The building opens at noon.