User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

Atheist Community of Austin
Don Baker and logic

I watched the episode #748 the other day and the other shows Don points out in his continuous rant against Christianity. Where is the logical arguments Don? Since when did appeals to repugnance become logically acceptable in argumentation? When did appeals to ignorance become fashionable in the atheist community? I have watch this show for about a year and I can honestly say that logic is not one of your strong suits. "What if I say, I don't know" seems to be the mantra of the Atheist Experience. Well, if you don't know, then you probably should find out. I don't know is not an epistemological position that makes any claims, so if you don't know why so argumentative? If your position is agnosticism, then you should be open to theism, since you don't know. You guys are a joke to serious thinkers on this subject. Oh Don, the Philosopher's God a mentioned by TheistX in another post can be found in Philosopher's Without Gods. I know you won't read theist literature if it does not support your presuppositions, so here you go. One more piece of advice to you Don, don't quit your day job. Pseudo-intellectuals and philosophasters like you really are nothing but anti-intellectual.

"Don points out in his continuous rant against Christianity. Where is the logical arguments Don?" I read Bible quotes and quotes from famous apologists and let them fall on their own.

Atheism is the lack of belief in god claims. I don't have to know everything to not believe in something that seems to lack evidence. If you have some, please present it.

"Oh Don, the Philosopher's God a mentioned by TheistX in another post can be found in Philosopher's Without Gods." That's fine. But let's be clear, TheistX couldn't define his terms and clearly has no idea what he's talking about.

"I know you won't read theist literature if it does not support your presuppositions, so here you go." Philosopher's Without Gods is a book in support of secular morality, so here YOU go.

Don't quit your day job of sock puppetry! I find your childish games very entertaining.

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

blip.tv ustream.tv

ACA members! It's time to renew your ACA membership. You can do so online if you log in and then click here or check your e-mail for alternate instructions. Thanks for supporting the ACA.

The after-the-show meetup after the Atheist Experience TV Show has moved to El Arroyo, 1624 W 5th St.