Logical deconstruction of religious training
( Anti-theist viewpoint )
Original Sin [a] is an guilt concept inflicted on the adherent to erode their natural sense of self worth [b]. That value is then replaced with belief in an external god [c] To support this, two metaphysical ideas are established to hold the adherent hostage; Soul [d] & Hell [e].
statement: a > b
statement: c > a
--- > inferred statement: c > b
Logic: IF c = 1 (true) THEN d = !e
--- > inferred Logic: IF c = 0 (false) THEN d = e
Support for the Premise;
--- Other people benefit from the investment of the adherent ---
1. Religion operates with a class system or hierarchy.
2. Religion always supports a class system or hierarchy.
3. Religion pacifies the adherents natural fear of death.
4. Adherents are trained accept authoritative hyperbole over critical thinking.
--- Logical inconsistency ---
1. All definitions of god qualify that god out of practical reality.
2. All logical arguments for the existence of god suffer a logical fallacy.
3. Anecdotal stories, Appeals to emotion, and scripture are not testable.
4. No demonstrative proof for the existence of that god.
Follow us on:
On Saturday, September 26th, our pre-cruise lecture will be from Heina Dadabhoy. The lecture will start at 2pm.
The annual ACA Bat Cruise will be Saturday, September 26 at 6pm. Order your tickets via our products page.