Logical deconstruction of religious training
( Anti-theist viewpoint )
Original Sin [a] is an guilt concept inflicted on the adherent to erode their natural sense of self worth [b]. That value is then replaced with belief in an external god [c] To support this, two metaphysical ideas are established to hold the adherent hostage; Soul [d] & Hell [e].
statement: a > b
statement: c > a
--- > inferred statement: c > b
Logic: IF c = 1 (true) THEN d = !e
--- > inferred Logic: IF c = 0 (false) THEN d = e
Support for the Premise;
--- Other people benefit from the investment of the adherent ---
1. Religion operates with a class system or hierarchy.
2. Religion always supports a class system or hierarchy.
3. Religion pacifies the adherents natural fear of death.
4. Adherents are trained accept authoritative hyperbole over critical thinking.
--- Logical inconsistency ---
1. All definitions of god qualify that god out of practical reality.
2. All logical arguments for the existence of god suffer a logical fallacy.
3. Anecdotal stories, Appeals to emotion, and scripture are not testable.
4. No demonstrative proof for the existence of that god.
Follow us on:
From the officers:
The ACA Lecture Series continues Sunday, December 8th at 12:15pm with activist Zack Kopplin talking about "Fighting Creationism in Louisiana and Now Texas". The lecture will be held at the Austin History Center, 9th and Guadalupe. The building opens at noon.