User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

Atheist Experience
Mark From Stone Church

Was I the only one that was sitting at the edge of my seat listening to Mark connect the dots and come to his final conclusion? If I hadn't been at work in the middle of the night, I would have been cheering along with the rest of the crew.

Mario said, "Was I the only one that was sitting at the edge of my seat listening to Mark connect the dots and come to his final conclusion? If I hadn't been at work in the middle of the night, I would have been cheering along with the rest of the crew."

Would you please give us more information? Why would atheists be listening to Mark from Stone Church in the middle of the night? Was he on an atheist program? If so what was the program - and what was it about? What dots did he connect to come to his final conclusion - and what were these conclusion about?

Holy crap, Linda, he posted it in the Atheist Experience board. Maybe, just maybe, he's talking about "The Atheist Experience" television show that this board exists for?

Thanks for the unsolicited information. I asked him if it was on an atheist program because many of the things posted on the atheist experience have nothing to do with that broadcast.

I also asked him some other questions that I would still like to have an answer to from him.

Why would atheists be listening to Mark from Stone Church in the middle of the night? I still don't know why anyone would - it can't be because the xians get so little media exposure?

What was it about? What was the program about - I would add what was the purpose of this program?

What dots did he connect to come to his final conclusion - and what were these conclusions about?

Maybe the person who wrote this could answer it - I know that is hard since the same people are always butting in (unless they actually wrote this) and answering things that were addressed to other people with our names on their reply.

This page is here to discuss topics: Nobody can discuss a topic without the information that was asked for. I think this might be about a - Caller: Mark from Austin's Stone Church The Atheist Experience, #705 Ustream "post show". Sunday, April 17, if not then he needs to tell us what it is about.

There was a portion of an e-mail on the atheist experience blog from a teaching pastor of the church "Mark" said he attends.

You should all read this it might open your eyes. I will say this - if Mark doesn't know much about what he believes or why he believes it that is very typically of brainwashing. It doesn't mean that he is a fake.

Atheists do not appeal to an authority figure to decide what they do not believe. There is no dogma associated with not believing a lie. I make my own decisions for me. I don't need an authority figure to help me make decisions - especially about religion. I consider religion totally fake. If someone doesn't like that - it's their problem. If there are atheists "followers" who go around quoting others instead of thinking for themselves (to gain approval or prove something) they are no better off than "Mark".

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

blip.tv ustream.tv

ACA members! It's time to renew your ACA membership. You can do so online if you log in and then click here or check your e-mail for alternate instructions. Thanks for supporting the ACA.

The after-the-show meetup after the Atheist Experience TV Show has moved to El Arroyo, 1624 W 5th St.