User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

Atheist Experience
A Universe from Nothing?

Maybe not the right place for this question, but here it goes!

I've been a big fan of The Atheist Experience for awhile now, and I've heard "A Universe from nothing - By Lawrence Krauss" mentioned several times on the show. I've also seen it a few times while browsing Youtube. I finally had the patience to sit through it in its entirety.

Now, if my understanding of this is correct, isn't possible (regardless of how small of a chance) that when I snap my fingers a universe could explode out my finger tips?

Are there multiple universes contained within ours, or are we a universe inside an other universe, inside another universe etc?

That being said, I find this theory to be sketchy at best. It's front loaded with the bulk of the evidence leading up to it's conclusion and not nearly as much detail about what it actually implies.

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

blip.tv ustream.tv

Join us for the Bat Cruise Lecture, 1:15pm September 27th at Trinity United Methodist Church, at 40th and Speedway. Lecturers will be Richard Carrier and Chris Johnson.

The ACA Bat Cruise is set for Saturday, September 27th, 6-8pm. Purchase tickets in advance here.

The audio and video from Dr. Shahnawaz August lecture is now available.