User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

Atheist Experience
Podcast Audio Jumps Around

I'm subscribed to the podcast and in more recent episodes the audio has been jumping around back and forth throughout the MP3 file. The jumps happen at the same time, even if I play it again or re-download the file, as if the jumps are in the source file. Is anyone else experiencing this? In the latest podcast, #726, the first jump happens at 5:07 or so.

I apologize that this is not related to the subject matter of the Atheist Experience. Maybe this isn't the right place for a discussion like this. I've looked to see if the technical problems are on my end and haven't found anything to point in that direction. If I'm simply downloading a file, why would the jumps always happen at the same time?

I really enjoy the show and the podcast is the pretty much the only way I can listen. I'm thankful for any help anyone can offer.

An update: I re-downloaded it three times yesterday (Monday) and the jumping was still present. I re-downloaded it again today and it is no longer jumping around. Maybe I should set my auto-downloader to wait until Tuesday!

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

blip.tv ustream.tv

ACA members! It's time to renew your ACA membership. You can do so online if you log in and then click here or check your e-mail for alternate instructions. Thanks for supporting the ACA.

The after-the-show meetup after the Atheist Experience TV Show has moved to El Arroyo, 1624 W 5th St.