User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

Atheist Experience
The Big Question

I kind of get tired of the atheist/theist debates some times mostly because of the egos that get in the way of getting to truth and understanding. I am an atheist and it seems silly to me that any of the religious nonsense is real. But, to be honest, I kind of think the same way about existence and the existence as well. Am I the only one that feels this way. To exist in a vast universe that we will probably never understand-- I don't know. I guess I just want my time here to mean something more. It seems odd to exist for a blink of an eye then no longer exist at all. So, again, am I the only atheist here to feel his way?

Hello Susan, no you are no the only person to feel this way. I too get tired of the atheist vs theist debates and have settled into an apatheist position. I simply do not care and I think for others to browbeat others into a epistemic position that in reality does not make a difference are just dogmatic. Nothing a theist tells me will make me believe in the existence of a god, because their only words. If god existed then we would not have to debate this topic.

Good point Allen, very well said!

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

blip.tv ustream.tv

ACA members! It's time to renew your ACA membership. You can do so online if you log in and then click here or check your e-mail for alternate instructions. Thanks for supporting the ACA.

The after-the-show meetup after the Atheist Experience TV Show has moved to El Arroyo, 1624 W 5th St.