User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

Comparative Religion
Buddhist religions and sects

I'd like to know from you the side effects of following Buddhist religions such as Soka Gakkai, Zen or Seich-no-ie, etc.

All that i have to say is that every religion and sects belong to the mistaken plan of satan, who wants only get people to the eternal damnation which he is already destined to... You must see that the Judaism-Christianity is the only group that preaches about salvation and damnation to the sinners, while all others deny it, teaching about reincarnation, nirvana, etc... Is that just a coincidence? I guess not

"You must see that the Judaism-Christianity is the only group that preaches about salvation and damnation to the sinners" Have you heard of Islam? Only (random religion) has (exclusive attribute of the religion), while all the others deny it. Is that just a coincidence? I guess not.

Christianity was not the first religion to preach that message, it originated in Zoroastrianism.

I figured the Abrahamic religions weren't alone. However, I didn't really need to refute that when the fact remains that having an attribute exclusive to a religion is just silly criteria for judging a religion's truth. I could make a cult right now that is the only one which worships socks. I don't think that would make any supernatural claims my cult makes more likely to be true.

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

ustream.tv