User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

General Discussion
Nathan Phelps talks about the Phelps Family

A friend of mine sent me a link to this article, http://natephelps.com/10801.html , by Nathan Phelps, who talks about what it was like growing up in the Phelps Family.

For those of you who may not know, Fred Phelps is the leader of the Westburo Baptist Church, and he is also a rank nine PITA.

These are the final words of the article. "Perhaps the words of the Apostle Paul best summarize my attitude about Christianity at this point in my life. In his first letter to the church at Corinth Paul wrote: When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Well, it's good to know that not all of the Phelps clan are raving fundie wingnuts.

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

blip.tv ustream.tv

ACA members! It's time to renew your ACA membership. You can do so online if you log in and then click here or check your e-mail for alternate instructions. Thanks for supporting the ACA.

The after-the-show meetup after the Atheist Experience TV Show has moved to El Arroyo, 1624 W 5th St.