User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

General Discussion
Austin atheists with children

I have a five year old daughter and we live in San Marcos. I was just thinking that it would be nice for her to have a friend/playmate around her age that also has atheist parents. Just wondering what other atheist parents around here do. Thanks.

Daniel,

Unfortunately, this is not a good forum for finding like-minded people in the physical world. We would strongly prefer that people not post any personal information, including e-mail on this forum, so even if there was someone interested, this forum couldn't be used for making contact.

May I suggest that you try our atheist-list (http://www.atheist-community.org/emailgroups.php) Yahoo group which requires more steps, but facilitates direct e-mail contact between forum participants. You might also try any forums where people from San Marcos participate.

--Don

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

ustream.tv

On Saturday, September 26th, our pre-cruise lecture will be from Heina Dadabhoy. The lecture will start at 2pm.

The annual ACA Bat Cruise will be Saturday, September 26 at 6pm. Order your tickets via our products page.