User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

General Discussion
What do you guys think of Fred Alan Wolf?

Dear Austin Community;

I am an atheist who has been spending far too much time watching videos on YouTube. During my searches I came across this guy Fred Alan Wolf, apparently a PHD from UCLA in experimental physics. I watched 'What the blink do we think we know' and I have read that he is associated with ' The Secret', which I have also read. Now the documentary was interesting and seems for the most part a fair description of M-theory.

Now I am no physicist and am not in any real way qualified enough to judge much of what I have watched and read, but it did seem that a lot was being made out of a very little. I have read many messages and replies and think that you good people may be able to provide some insight into this new 'spiritualistic physics', for a lack of a better term.

Any thoughts?

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

blip.tv ustream.tv

ACA members! It's time to renew your ACA membership. You can do so online if you log in and then click here or check your e-mail for alternate instructions. Thanks for supporting the ACA.

The after-the-show meetup after the Atheist Experience TV Show has moved to El Arroyo, 1624 W 5th St.