User Name:

FAQ Donate Join

General Discussion
What do you guys think of Fred Alan Wolf?

Dear Austin Community;

I am an atheist who has been spending far too much time watching videos on YouTube. During my searches I came across this guy Fred Alan Wolf, apparently a PHD from UCLA in experimental physics. I watched 'What the blink do we think we know' and I have read that he is associated with ' The Secret', which I have also read. Now the documentary was interesting and seems for the most part a fair description of M-theory.

Now I am no physicist and am not in any real way qualified enough to judge much of what I have watched and read, but it did seem that a lot was being made out of a very little. I have read many messages and replies and think that you good people may be able to provide some insight into this new 'spiritualistic physics', for a lack of a better term.

Any thoughts?

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

From the officers:

The ACA Lecture Series continues Sunday, October 11th at 12:15pm in the Austin History Center, 9th and Guadalupe. The building opens at noon. Texas Freedom Network's Dan Quinn will give us an update on their activities. The lecture is free and open to the public.