User Name:

Password:

FAQ Donate Join

General Discussion
The universe did start from nothing!

"The Answer to 42" is the only book, as far as I know that explains how the universe started from nothing! Read it, and get to know it, as I am sure you will understand how this is possible. People should not be afraid to understand, that true science is the best way to understand the world around us. It takes time, and work, however the payoff is knowlage about why we are here, and how we can make this world better.

Please provide a link to the book.

www.lulu.com/product/paperback/the-answer-to-42/18926278

There you go!

Thanks, but you seem to be promoting your own book.

Yes I am, I hope to get others to do it at some point.

I also do want to end the argument of why the Universe (or how) it can start from nothing. I have worked years on that problem, and although the book is a funny take on it, I use real science to prove how the Universe "self generates", or better yet really does start from nothing, with no cheats. It is not a God, or a God thing, as the answers just needed to be put together from plenty of information that is in many labs around the world.

sorry about that, I didn't think to do that!

Follow us on:

twitter facebook meetup

ustream.tv

From the officers:

The ACA Lecture Series continues, Sunday September 14th at 12:15pm at the Austin History Center, 9th and Guadalupe. Chase Hunter will talk on "Inside Scientology." The Austin History Center opens at noon.

Join us for the Bat Cruise Lecture, 1:15pm September 27th at Trinity United Methodist Church, at 40th and Speedway. Lecturers will be Richard Carrier and Chris Johnson.

The ACA Bat Cruise is set for Saturday, September 27th, 6-8pm. Purchase tickets in advance here.

The audio and video from Dr. Shahnawaz August lecture is now available.